January 5, 2013

Meet Puffy

Hello animal jam players! It's me, puffluna65 and I am a new author of this amazing blog! You can call me puffy, the puffster, puffie, basically anything. Find me in game, I usually am black with dark maroon blotches and a tan underside. You might also know me as the creator of Puffluna65's Animal Jam Journal.
Here are some cool things I found for you guys!



Feel free to use these backgrounds! Courtesy of the Animal Jam Aqua staff.

(Images do not have white borders, they just appear that way.)

For use, click on the images and then right click and select Save Image as or Save Image. Then go to the place you saved it and right click again, but this time choose set as desktop background. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Hey puffy! Miss yah! It's XxFieryWolfxX! Btw the images appear with white borders because rare has it set that way. Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiery, I don't think I set it like that. If I did, do you know how to change it? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might. Try going to setting and maybe look through the different things in settings. One has white borders or something like that! It might not help much but, I hope it helps a little!

      Delete
  3. Hi puffluna! Congratulations on becoming an author! You are lucky to join rarefearlessanimal's blog! :)

    -bigcats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Awww wub you too boo!!! <333

      Delete
  4. Once you click on them it's fine. XD Hey Fiery, nice to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks bicats! That's a huge help! I'll try it now! Thanks for your advice and your compliments! :)

    ReplyDelete