March 20, 2014

The Search For Greely

Hey Jammers! Sorry I've been so inactive lately! It's just really busy and hard to maintain all by myself..

Anywho, the newly released Animal Jam Adventure, "The Search For Greely," is a PHANTOM POD of fun! I'll give you a detailed run-through of the adventure, but BEWARE of spoilers!
Get started on this mysterious adventure today!
Do it alone, or with a buddy! :)
The Search For Greely takes place back at the Volcano! The best part of this adventure is BEING A PHANTOM! :O
My buddy and I really enjoyed it! XD
Why in the world is GREELY'S FACE etched into the volcanic rock!?
 Another awesome feature is the PHANTOM GATE! (Unfortunately the prizes I got weren't very good)
 UH OH! You'll soon discover that Greely is TRAPPED!
 Greely isn't evil after all--he's been captured by the Phantoms! Looks like the other Alphas are in danger of being captured too! :O
 Hmm.. What is this strange PHANTOM GOO?!
 The Phantom King is back at it... But wait! There's TWO! 
 Find the key and RESCUE Greely!
 All this time Greely has been trying to locate the PHANTOM FORTRESS! Where could it be and what lies within?
 Graham, Greely, Liza, and Cosmo gather together for an IMPORTANT discussion as Greely explains a bit about the PHANTOM FORTRESS! Strange that this setting looks just like the setting of the Phantom Vortex from the Night of the Phantoms...Could they be connected?!
That's all for now, Jammers! There's definitely more to come! Hopefully we get to meet PECK and SIR GILBERT in an upcoming adventure! Until then, Happy Jamming!

4 comments:

  1. Nope. Just an eagle adventure, and 2 ocean adventure. Do you believe that there is a such thing as an ocean Alpha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I got to know about this blog from reading your description in the Spirit Authors page. ^.^
    I adore it. Pretty nice indeed. I like all these creativity in you.
    Good job! I'll check this blog very often from now that I got to know about it! I'm looking forward to see you posting.
    Thanks. Play wild.
    P.S check out my blog. I know you won't like though.
    Anyway here: theanimaljamjewel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete