March 13, 2013

Amelia0308 posting! >:D

I'm finally posting on time! XD 
 
 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
 Phillippians 4:13

I just LOVE this scripture! It's really meant a lot to me as well these past couple weeks during my karate classes... they are REALLY tough.. But I really feel that Christ has been strengthening me and helping me to get through it and to have a good attitude as well. :) 

If you're ever going through a hard time, I hope that you can remember this scripture. It really is true. Whenever you are going through a hard time, pray. God will help you. He loves you soooo much! You are literally one of his Spirit Children, and He loves you more than you can even imagine being loved! 

Have any of you ever been through a hard time, but were able to make it because of the Lord's help? I'm sure that you have, even if you didn't realize that it was the Lord helping you through it. 

Just remember that scripture. :) 
"I can do all things" no just some - all things
 "through Christ which strengtheneth me." 

He will help you. :) 

 Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. THIS BOLG USE TO BE AWESOME !!
    LOOK WHAT HAS BECOMEIS IT NOBODY
    DOSE A POSTING IN WEEKS BLOG OWNER
    IS GONE
    NO ONE POST THE BLOG HAD FALLEN APART

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND NOW YOU HAVE TWO FACE CHEATING WHORES HERE TOO BOOT
      THAT BEING SPARKLE568

      Delete
    2. o.o.. For the record, my Animal Jam still isn't working :C

      Delete
    3. I think that's alittle uncalled for
      Can one of the admit remove these comments please

      Delete
    4. Rarefear is the admin....and he is gone....unless there are other admins?

      Delete
    5. I'm pretty sure Aniuk is too..

      Delete
  2. Where is everybody? I know I haven't been posting, but I kinda have a reason. I haven't been able to play AJ for a month now :C

    ReplyDelete