February 4, 2013

Contest! :D

Hey all you animal lovers! (at least, I ASSUME you love animals.. ;)

I'm having a contest on my blog that y'all might want to enter! ^.^  CLICK HERE to do so, and be sure to read the rules below. .-.

Animal Essay Contest

Contest opens January 11th, and closes February 10th

Everyone who wants to enter must write a two paragraph (or more) essay on your FAVORITE animal! You may either send it to mickey.evil.gerbil@gmail.com, or post it on your blog and give me the link, OR simply copy and post it onto a comment. I won't publish the comment containing your essay until after the contest is over. .-.
Here's what I'll be looking for when I make my decision:
1) Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 
2) TRUE facts
3) CREATIVITY! :D 
So go ahead! Research your favorite animal, and type what you know about it! :D 


*Extra credit* 
 Include pictures of your animal, or links to the pictures ^-^


I haven't decided on the prizes yet, but there will be a prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and it will be an Animal Jam item. (or perhaps items... ;) AND ALL the essays will be featured on The Animal Jam Safari! My Other blog! Click here to go to it! :D 
The WINNING Essay will be featured on the Animal Facts page on THIS blog! :D Click here to go to that as well. :3




3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Amelia! I'll be sure to enter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't nobody got time for that. Lol I would enter but I have enough on my plate right now :3

    ReplyDelete