March 27, 2013

:D!!!

ERMAGERD! MY DAD GOT MY ANIMAL JAM BACK!! :D
:D!!!! Here's da story:
My dad told AJHQ that this is pretty much crap and they're blaming us for something we never knew and they never told us and all. Anyways, they said they told us by sending us an email with the company called "Smartbomb" or something like that.. my dad said that was a false name meaning: How in the world would we know Smartbomb was Animal Jam/Nat. Geo. 
Anyways, my dad threatened to refer them to some website that when you complain, the company will look at it and if it's their fault, they put a bad review and such. But, the company is a really big company, and bad on their part if they get a bad review.
So, Animal Jam emails us back saying: We will give you a ONE TIME ONLY exception!
:D!!
Anyways, I better watch out when I get back to Animal Jam.
If I get like one Personal Info warning, I think they would take my account away again o.o'
So, yeah!
Also, I wont be on in the next week. It's spring break for me and I'm heading off to Disney! (Leaving on Friday!)
And by the way, they said I'd get my account back in 2 days.
See you online in 2 days!
~SquirrelGirl1212

8 comments:

  1. I'll start posting again next week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D!!!! ERMAGERD!! I'M ONLINE NOW! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has been gone a month or more this site has gone to shit

      Delete
    2. I honestly think most of the authors have quit AJ or have just become too lazy.
      I would post daily if nobody posted that day, but I'm going on vacation this week (starting tomorrow.) I'll try my best to help keep this blog running and updated. And please watch the language.. Animal Jam and Animal Jam Aqua should remain kid-friendly :P
      ~SquirrelGirl1212

      Delete
  3. Hmm... I'm still on AJ and I know skyways is still on AJ... but I don't know about evrybody else... well, Amelia quit AJ some time ago.. but we all know that so... thats what I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what happened to eagle eye cause her blog eagle's stories is out dated and i can't keep up...... bur what happened?
    -Author of one of eagle eyes blog....
    Skyz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys! My Animal Jam username is Lornan and I'm an active player. I have been watching your posts for awhile now and have finally got up the courage to ask if I could contact anyone in game?
    -Lornan

    ReplyDelete