December 28, 2013

AJ Jump!

Sorry about not posting lately! I've been busy playing AJ Jump on my Phone! ^.^
It's super fun, and I've already gotten a free Joey transferred to my AJ account! :D


Here's my Kangaroo! Isn't it cute? :3


Here's my wittle Joey! <3


Okay, that's all for now, sorry about my lack of posts! D:


Here's all the news I haven't posted about:
1) Today: Snow Shovel, Daily Explorer post about Birthstones, and 2014 Party :D
2) Yesterday: Deer Antlers, Daily Explorer Post about a new News Crew Contest ^.^
3) Dec 26- Deer Fur, and a Couple Daily Explorer Posts, one on Jammer Art and one on the Winner of the Previous Jammer Snaps Contest :3
4) Dec 25 (Christmas)- Candy Cane, Gift: 1,000 gems, and a Daily Explorer Post about Caribou :P

Okay, now that we're all caught up, time to go Jamming! 
Have a great day, everyone! 



10 comments:

  1. nice ^.^ I love joeys! Would you follow my blog at rosysnowyclaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love joeys too! And sure, I'll follow your blog! Would you follow this blog? (:

      Delete
  2. Neat blog! AJ jump is really fun! - Hawkeyex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, it truly is! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi HelpEndangeredSpecies! This is my email. You can send the author request to this. rainbowcat1@gmail.com. Thanks! :D Happy Jamming! Nice meeting you!

    ~Rainbowcat1~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your joey! And your kangaroo! :3 I also love your signature! And your blog background, and your wolf, and lots of other things I don't feel like listing, otherwise this comment would be a mile long... :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so so much! :DDD You're so nice! I'm really glad you like all those things! I love when other Jammers appreciate my style! ^.^

      Delete
  5. I adore pet joeys they are really cute and funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They're absolutely adorable, and a bit goofy...XD

      Delete