January 10, 2014

Boring Update

Terrible update today, in my opinion! D:
Already had Pet Owl, Ice armor set, and Snow Fort Den -.-
Here's the new Jamaa Journal Volume. Boring, for the most part.
Get your owls in the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds
 
Go snag the Snow Fort Den for 5,000 gems! A bit expensive, but a great den if you don't have one! :D
Go grab your ice armor set at the Diamond Shop. Kind of angry that they came out because that's part of the reason I got that membership Card. Also, try Greely's Inferno on Hard Mode if you're a member. Unfortunately I don't have time right now :C
PETS OWLS! They're really cute, but I already have three. Bleh.
If you don't have one though, go buy one in the Diamond Shop.
Also, the feather...
Looks like an eagle's feather? Whatdaya think?
Pretty disappointing update for me, but this wristband isn't too bad. :P
Today's DE post was on the News Crew Winners! Congrats to you both! ^.^
UGH AJHQ GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME LOG ON -.-
This is so annoying it just keeps going to a blank black screen.

Well, okay, happy jamming, and hopefully next update is better! ^.^





4 comments:

  1. I hated this update even more than you :P
    -nbcnc-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Endangered! Remember me? Its Pinkypuma18! Just so you know, congrats on becoming an author of Animal Jam Spirit!
    ~Pinkypuma18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... Hi but I just want 2 know how you made ur awesome name tag thing. It's just I would rlly like 2 know

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want to do more chores? Now that's strange in my opinion! But congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete