January 1, 2014

NEW YEARS AND MEMBERSHIPS! :D

Happy New Years Jammers! ^.^
 This New Years was EXTRA special for me, since today I got a Membership! :D
I was sooooo excited! And the best part is, I redeemed the Card exactly TWO MINUTES before the end of December, so I was eligible for the Ice Armor Set and received it when I logged in! :D
That's a picture of my Arctic Wolf fully equipped in the Ice Armor Set and my adorable little Arctic Wolf pet! So glad to have these animals back, and happy that I get to wear my Camera Badge again! :D 

I'm SO grateful to be a member again! There couldn't be a better way to kick off 2014! :)

As for today's new item, I'm clueless. I checked absolutely everywhere at the time that the new item should've came out, and even waited a bit, but still, NOTHING. Then, finally, I realized that because it's the first day of the month, there will be a new birthstone, so I checked in Epic Wonders, and VOILA!
January's birthstone, the Garnet! ^.^

But there is also this...
The Epic Seasonal Tree in Epic Wonders has changed to a Snowy, animated tree! I don't recognize it! Was it here last year? o.o

And also, there's a Daily Explorer Post which includes a cool video about Seals! :)
Yay for seals! They're so cute! :3 And don't forget to try out the new Code, "Tigris!" :)

Well, happy Jamming everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
~First Post of 2014~



4 comments:

  1. Congrats for getting ice armor it looks awesome b
    Blueberryb
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you have to brag about membership, and winning snowy's contest =-=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't trying to brag about either... I was just happy to get a membership, since I've been wanting one for AGES!

      Delete