January 3, 2014

Update In Progress and Party!

Hey Jammers! Yesterday I held an EPIC party in my den! I was surprised to see that lots of Jammers stopped by to partaaaay! XD

Here are some screenshots of the epicness >:D






Also, just now, I received this message from AJHQ!
Looks like the new update is on it's way! I'M SO EXCITED! :D
I'll let you know all the details about the update when I wake up! 
That's just celebrating the soon-to-come update in my buddies' den with my goofy giraffe! XD

Anyways, I'll be posting the details about the update soon, but until then, HAPPY JAMMING! :)
(New Signature ^.^)


4 comments:

  1. umm that happens everyday so they can put out new items out. The real updates only come on Thursdays so really it wasn't
    -meepstermeep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know that, but I was hoping since AJHQ didn't update on schedule yesterday, that they'd do the REAL update today. But unfortunately nothing really happened after the "update."

      Delete
  2. I got the 2 minute one when I just got on so I quickly took a screenshot of my animals then drew em

    ReplyDelete