March 9, 2014

IT'S PUFFEH!

Hello everyone! 

It's me, puffluna65 and I decided I am back and this blog's going to be active again! 

Wanna know about this blog, and how it's doing? 
Pageviews, comments, followers, everything is decreasing at a rapid pace. 

No worries! But we need YOUR help to spread the word. You can post an advertisement on your blog, tell other jammers through animal jam. Whatever it takes. I know we can do it guys. 

I BELIEVE IN CHU!


Updates About me, Puffluna


In the real word, I have been as busy as ever. My aunt was hit by a car the same night as my grandpa died which also happened to be on Halloween of 2013. After that it was my aunt, which was much more recent. So I apologize for my long hiatus, but I have returned for good this time I freaking promise you.

As of animal jam.. I have 19 days left on my membership.  :c 
I know there's not much you can do, but if you really care, you could donate me deviantART points. I am making money on there with commissions to be able to keep my membership. This is my account >  Aniuk65
I am trying to make enough money but right now I have seven dollars. =3=

As minor news, I logged on today and my open sign is gone.. so... depression. Uh yeah. Besides all that, things are normal? 


Anyways, here comes the updates and regular stuff.


Have you, a nonmember, ever wanted a PET SEAHORSE?

Because now you can have one. o3o Yep! That's right! Seahorses are now available for all jammers. (:


The Pandas are LEAVING!

On March 20th. The pandas will migrate, and it might even be permanent. The Jamma Journal never mentions them coming back.

St. Patrick's Has BEGUN!

Decorations, the lucky party, new store items. That time of year again already jammers!

A new adventure's coming and Brady Barr has some new pets, go check em out.


As for items, there are now Clover Ties, Leprechaun Hats, Shamrock Glasses, Leprechaun Shoes, and a Green Topcoat. I cannot post pictures right now, sorry!




I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE COMMENTS
That's right! Please comment what animal you think I should keep as a nonmember. I could either be a fox, a deer, an eagle, anything really.



3 comments:

  1. Keep your fav animal. Plz join my clan, if you want to, send me a jam a gram. I am moonstar88745, so plz plz PLZ JOIN braveclan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about everything that's happened.. I recall you telling me about it earlier during this year :( My condolences go out to you and your family

      Anyways, glad to see you're back! And yes, we should try to get this blog more active again! :)

      Delete