December 11, 2015

Glitches & Future Pets?

I am sure most of you have figured out by now that all of the Gingerbread Masks are glitched in one way or another. Their names are messed up on everyone's if I am correct. For example, when you use the search tab in your items, the mask comes up for everything. I think it's kinda creepy!!
 
As you can see, I searched ice cream.. lol. And not only that but they tend to adopt the names of other items that you have. Creepy, right??



Another glitch is the elf bracelet cuff things. See how it's not attached to the paw of my wolf? They like fall off when you dance xD. 


Moving on, is AJHQ trying to foreshadow future pets?
Take a look at the Basket of Eggs item. When you click the eggs, little animals appear and sometimes a baby phantom.
But what I am seeing seems like future pets! There are snakes, which we already have available, but now there are others appearing!
 - Beaver?

 - Crocodile?



Do you think these could be future pets? Let us know in the comments!!!

~ Puff

3 comments:

  1. The beavers are sooo cute!! I hope they are future pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not at all. First of all, that's a platypus, not a beaver. Second of all, I have a screenshot from March 2013 with the platypus and crocodile in them.
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete